Artwork on commission
We offer the opportunity to commission an art piece according to your taste and individual preference. Our expert will help you choose the style, technique and artist.
The commission is based on:
- The works of your favorite artist or master
- The desired look based on photos or on-site visit
- The chosen style, technique
- The appropriateness and fit to the interior
The price and completion schedule are negotiable. Gallery ensures rapid feedback to the artist, monitors the implementation of the commission and delivery of the completed piece to the client.
How To Commission A Painting:
1. The client makes an order at the gallery or on-line to create a work of art by specifying the artist or master, size, technique, material and desired price of the work.
2. The gallery issues confirmation of master’s willingness to take the order.
3. The client signs a contract for the commission.
4. The client transfers 70% commission value to the bank account of the gallery.
5. As the order is completed, client receives high quality pictures of the artwork.
6. If client is satisfied with the work, he pays the remaining amount, after which the piece is delivered to him. Delivery costs are covered by client.
7. In the event that a customer is not satisfied with the work, amount that has already been paid is not refunded.
8. If it is necessary to make adjustments to the artwork, the gallery will conduct a dialogue between author and a client regarding the nuances.
9. The artwork will be issued along with a certificate for it.